February 27, 2019
Let’s deepen our knowledge about implementing the heart.
We’ll work on a slightly different heart icon, like this.
Note a few changes:
- The heart is now white on a colored background
- Add shadow to the heart. You may try a few techniques such as drop-shadow, border, outline, box-shadow.
- (Optional) Add a beating animation
(Chapter 2 of Cascading Style Sheets Level 2)
- What are the ways to include stylesheets to webpages?
- How does CSS combine multiple stylesheets that apply to the same webpage?
- What are the steps a UA (browser) takes in order to apply styles to their underlying documents?
- Name a few strengths and constraints of CSS.